Here is what is included in this bats nonfiction unit:
- Reading passages on:
-All About Bats
-Types of Bats
-Threats to Bats
-How Are Bats Helpful?
-What Do Bats Eat?
- Picture files cards for some of the vocabulary words
- Six videos attached to QR codes for your students to watch and
record what they learn about bats. Recording sheets included.
- Vocabulary word wall cards
- Vocabulary word book
- Vocabulary word detective page
- Bat notes- gathering facts evidence from readings
- Caption This! – writing captions related to a drawing
- KWL charts
- Main Idea and detail page
- Can, have, are pages
- Graphic organizers
- Discussion cards that can be used for conversations or writing
- Writing paper in various sizes