1. We began the week with some family time at our local nursery. It’s not really the season to plant what we were looking for, but we had fun.
2. It’s the second week of school and I am still working on my bulletin boards. I have started my last one,
3. I have added two more word lists to my collection of writing center tools:
4. There are two ways a Friday can go for me, either great or it’s going to be a really long day. Well, today was great and I knew it would be because when I walked into Starbuck’s for my Friday morning coffee treat, I saw the sign- Pumpkin Spice is here early. No Way! I know it is already close to 90 degrees out but it is still August and I was able to order a Pumpkin Spice yummy drink. Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte if you want specifics, and it was a great way to begin a Friday before a 3-day weekend!
5. Since my Friday started out great, I didn’t want to break that streak so I met some fellow teacher friends for a “meeting” at our local brewery. A great way to end the week.