Can I get a woohoo? It’s the weekend, AND I am down to the teens as far as school goes (19 days to be exact). Here is what happened in my crazy week:
1. Drove to Lake Tahoe (3 hours away) Monday after school for a work function my husband won. I took Tuesday off, but still a crazy fast trip for one night. It snowed and I won some money, woohoo!
2. I also took Wednesday off so I could get pampered by my preschool son. What do you think? Should he work at a nail salon?
3. I worked Thursday and we made our cute mother’s day portraits. They used scrapbook paper and construction paper for their mom and I showed them how to use chalk for the face. They used tissue to rub in the chalk for rosy cheeks.
And last, I had to share this one because it just made me smile. The thing is, that this look’s like this child’s mom. Notice the highlighted hair and the blue eyeshadow. This child knows their mom!
4. Our school puts on a Faculty Follies each year for the families. It’s at a real theatre and we have fun. I just love the staff I work with! Here is a picture of stage before the action began.
5. Finally, pick up your freebies for teacher appreciation week at the Teaching Blog Roundup.