Fall is in the air! Is your class starting to get into the groove of routines? You may be ready for some independent practice. These November printables are wonderful for early finishers, independent station work and review. There is a mix of language arts and math review that reinforce many first grade standards for this point of the school year.
November NO PREP Printables
These NO PREP packs contain 15 math and 15 literacy activities to engage your first graders. They are so easy, just print and do! The activities include:
- Poppin’s Blends- L blends
- November Sentences
- November Word Search
- Leafy Syllables
- November Make A Sentence
- Painting Vowels- short vowels
- Thankful Editing
- Football Punctuation
- Cheering on the Vowels- short vowels
- What’s the Sound?
- Digraph Goals
- Ahoy, Me Hearties!- r-controlled vowels
- ABC Order
- Missing Words- CVC words
- Treasure Nouns- person, place or thing
- November Calendar Fun
- Mixed Equations
- Turkey Fact Families
- Before, In-Between and After
- November Math Stories
- Acorn Hunt
- Rock the Vote
- Football Measuring
- Number Comparisons
- Poppin’ Numbers (counting by 5’s and 10’s)
- Treasure Map (adding with 3 addends)
- Turkey Power (comparing numbers)
- Piles of Acorns (adding with 3 addends)
- Changing Order
- Tens and Ones
Below are some samples from the pack.
Are you ready to Print and Do? Click below to grab your November Print and Do pack.
Save when you purchase the bundle!