Are you using interactive read alouds in your class? They are engaging, incorporate so many reading comprehension skills, and encourage collaboration. The hard part is planning for them, but I’ve done that for you! This read aloud kit is a companion to the book Red and Lulu by Matt Tavares.
In this kit you will find the following activities:
- Interactive read aloud activities reference sheet
- Read aloud reference bookmark
- Read aloud activity sticky note templates
- Vocabulary cards and sticky note templates
- 3 ELA book-specific graphic organizers (problem/solution, summarizing, cause/effect)