February in the first grade classroom is always so much fun! Students are starting to grasp so many concepts. One thing that I always try to have on hand are no prep printables. These are great for morning work, substitutes, early finishers and review.
February NO PREP Printables
These NO PREP packs contain 15 math and 15 literacy activities to engage your first graders. They are so easy, just print and do! The activities include:
- Adding Adjectives
- ABC Order
- Make a Sentence
- February Sentences- capitals and punctuation
- Friendly Letters- digraphs
- Heart Punctuation
- Hot Nouns
- Lovely Syllables
- Word Search
- Stormy Hearts- r-controlled vowels
- Winter Sentences
- “I” Love You- long I practice
- Compound Words
- Beginning Blends
- Fact or Opinion?
- Calendar Fun
- More or Less- 1 more/less and 10 more/less
- Groups of Hearts
- Fact Families
- How May Kisses? nonstandard measuring
- Let’s Shop!
- Letters For Friends
- Love Stories- math story problems
- Mixed Equations
- Piles of Hearts- adding 3 addends
- So Many Sticks- place value
- Which is Which? coin recognition
- Woodland Friends- graphing
Below are some samples from the pack.
Save when you purchase the bundle!
Sign up below to find a fun Valentine’s Day math freebie.