Now that the school year has started, you may be ready for some independent practice. These October printables are wonderful for early finishers, independent station work and review. There is a mix of language arts and math review that reinforce many first grade standards for this point of the school year.
October NO PREP Printables
These NO PREP packs contain 15 math and 15 literacy activities to engage your first graders. They are so easy, just print and do! The activities include:
- October Sentences
- Candy Blends- L blends
- ABC Order
- Make A Sentence
- October Word Search
- Spooky Editing
- Pumpkin Syllables
- Witch’s Brew- R blends
- Fall Harvest Table Of Contents
- Ghostly Digraphs
- Adding Adjectives
- Pumpkin Punctuation
- Candy Vowels- short vowel practice
- Pumpkin Words
- Snapshot Words- CVC word practice
- October Calendar Fun
- Candy Collected- graphing
- Candy Order
- Before, In-Between and After
- Time For Pumpkins- time to the hour
- How Many Pieces?
- Tens and Ones
- What’s Missing- fill in missing operations
- Spooky Stories- word problems
- Mixed Equations
- Make A Ten
- Fall Comparisons- greater/less than
- Follow The Rule- add 0, 1, 2 and 5 in a table
- Spooky Fact Families
Below are some samples from the pack.
Are you ready to Print and Do? Click below to grab your October Print and Do pack.
Save when you purchase the bundle!